The Sea Casino is one of the most symbolic and memorable buildings in Burgas, located on the central alley of the Sea Garden. The idea for its construction goes back in 1936. It takes only a short time to make the Casino a favourite place of entertainment for Burgas citizens and visitors.
Regional Library “Peyo Yavorov” is the largest library in the Southeast Bulgaria with over 120 years history. It includes over 600 000 books, audio records, manuscripts, original works of Burgas artists. The Library organises various events such as meetings with authors, exhibitions, film showings, etc.
The Tourist Information Center of Burgas is a place where you can find a detailed information about:
- city information and travel advices;
- natural sights, cultural and educational institutions, monuments and landmarks;
The first private clinic in Burgas is the Medical center “Saint Sofia” which is equipped with the most modern diagnostics machines. The goal of the clinic founders is to establish it with an uncompromising service quality and a different attitude towards its patients.
In order to increase the quality of health service and to ensure a high quality medical service MHAT Burgas is the only hospital in the Burgas area which offers a non-stop urgent and planned medical care.
The Eastern Catholic church is part of the impressive building of the French Boarding School for Girls on Ivan Vazov Blvd. It was built in 1918 according to the design of two architects – the Italian Ricardo Toscani and Svetoslav Slavov. The first priest – Father Grigoriy, together with the French Consul, provided the funds for the construction. The building is in the Neo-catholic style, with strict proportions between the decorative architectural details. Since 1960’s the building has been used as a hospital.
Working after an Australian model MHAT “Virgin Mary” is a fast developing hospital. The team is highly qualified and has substantial experience. The hospital has 130 beds and is the largest private hospital along the Black Sea Coast. The wards are equipped with modern machines, according to world standards, meeting the needs of both the doctors and the patients in terms of diagnostics and treatment.
The residents of Burgas often call the Diagnostics-consultation center “St. George the Victorious” the Military Hospital. It is a medical institution for specialized non-hospital medical care, carrying out its mission to protect, restore and strengthen the population health. With the excellent accreditation evaluation for their whole activity it received also a mark of five stars for a period of three years from the Temporary Expert Evaluation Committee (TEEC) and the Accreditation Council at the Ministry of Health.